: Urgent and sensitive issue in Noida extension needs your attention – Please HELP : Dear Sir, We are group of investors who have invested in Noida extension projects . Recently issue of Patwari land was in news and a lot has been said and written about it. Almost every media house has covered it extensively , somehow all of them were quite of few builders who would also had been named along with Supertech and Amrapali.
We would like to bring to your notice the builder who had never never been mentioned in the issue and have some how managed to skip from media’s eye. Yes, we are talking about two builders who have always been mentioned as IT company with 25 acres each. They are Plot no 7 sector 4 ( Techzone 4 ) Al softweb and Plot no 10 Sector 4 ( techzone 4 ) AIRWIL.
Where Al softweb has not done any construction on its plot , Airwil has launched a project by the name of intellicity on this plot and is selling it very aggressively. This builder has been in news as the plot on which project is coming has many issues.
1. The plot is of 25 acres as allotted by Greater noida authority.
2. As per policy, builder has to take possession of plot for constructing the project.
3. Plot is not in possession of the said builder completely and builder only has possession of 14 acres out of 25 acres allotted, rest 11 acres is in possession of Farmers till date.
4. As per farmers, this plot also has pond/wetland and pasture which lies in 11 acres patch at middle of the plot.
5. As per farmer leader Tikam singh, the patch in possession of farmers on this plot has never been acquired by authority and thus they are still doing farming on it.
6. There are trees on sides of farming and even tubewell set up for farming which lies in middle of plot.
7. Builder has started construction in just small part of plot.
To support our concerns, we would like to draw your attention. Also we would request you to watch the video
Airwil is denying the facts and is cheating the customers by selling them project on disputed land. Airwil plot is already listed in patwari issue and in addition it has other issues on plot itself.
Further, Airwil is known to cheat customers in all possible ways. Check the approval documents uploaded by company on website www.airwil.in and get them verified from authority. There will be discrepancy in the documents . Adding to it , Airwil had earlier launched a project named Airwil Cube at sector 121 noida in January 2012 which was later scrapped in July 2012 .
Now a new project is announced, where again there is discrepancy in documents. The project Airwil Aurum is said to be project with 5 acres area, whereas the same is five plots of 1 acre each. To convince clients forged papers of plot are being shown, although as per authority rules amalgamation of plots is not allowed.
Sir/Mam, it is very strange that the media is silent of such sensitive issue of Pond/wetlands & pastures being destroyed and being handed over to builders by authority.
We as investors would request media houses to look into the matter and investigate the builder and issues raised above so that common man is saved from being cheated by such conman and fraud builder.
R S Dhami
Noida Extension Investor Group