New Delhi : Doordarshan has received a proposal for the time band of 3pm to 4pm, for telecast of the kids show on DD National. DD has decided to invite counter proposals through Swiss Challenge Method.
The policy encourages transparency and gives a fair chance to all with a commitment for providing entertainment programme for children on the National Public Service Broadcaster.
The key features of this outsourcing is to attract bids for its slots in the genre of ‘Kids Entertainment’ for DD National from interested production houses through Request For Proposal notified on Doordarshan website.
Highlights of the Swiss Challenge Method:
· The Swiss Challenge Method invites offerers to create and market Children’s programme on the channel for a fixed tenure of 2 years.
· The slots offered are 3pm to 4pm (one hour) from Monday to Saturday.
· The Reserve Price is Rs. 2 crore for 1st year and Rs.2.75 crores for the 2nd year.
· The marketable inventory available to the bidder on DD National in a 60mins time slot will be 5.0 minutes.
· The last date of submission of proposal is 30.06.2016.
· For more details you may visit our website: www.ddindia.gov.in