CompTIA has continued to offer competitive certifications in the IT field. These credentials have long received world fame and recognition. It’s no doubt that a candidate who wants to learn anything about IT would be in the best hands while training with this organization. Besides, CompTIA certifications are vendor-neutral, and the skills gained can be applied to different IT platforms. One of the exams recommended for beginners in Information Technology is CompTIA FC0-U51 which leads to the CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) certification. FC0-U51 is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge and skills related to introductory IT concepts.
Basically, the IT Fundamentals exam was created for various categories of people. Someone who is still wondering whether a career in IT is suitable for them can find their answer in taking this test. They will learn what this field entails and will be able to decide whether to pursue a career in IT or not. They will also test their competency in key IT aspects and discover a suitable area to specialize in.
It is also suitable for working people as well as high school and college students who have already decided they want to pursue an advanced career in IT. ThoughFC0-U51 is just a foundational exam, many advanced IT certifications will require the skills learned here. It can also serve as a recommended prerequisite for higher CompTIA certifications.
FC0-U51 is also an exam for anyone who wants to gain basic IT knowledge that can be applied in their work. The work doesn’t have to be technical. You could be a doctor, a teacher or an accountant who wants to learn how to use basic IT tools. CompTIA FC0-U51 exam will equip you with the basic knowledge you will require to work with operation systems, choose and install software, safely connect to different networks, apply best web browsing practices, and more.
About CompTIA IT Fundamentals Test
Launched in October 2014, FC0-U51 has been the exam taken by candidates interested in learning about IT basics. Though it is still in progress, CompTIA is going to retire this exam by the end of 2019. The retirement date for the English version is July 15th, 2019, for all other languages – December 1st, 2019.
Retirement of CompTIA FC0-U51 means that candidates will be taking new IT Fundamentals certification test FC0-U61. The new test caters for changing needs of the IT sphere and has an additional focus on database use, software development, and IT infrastructure.
CompTIA FC0-U51 tests hardware, networking, software, security, and other basic IT knowledge. The test has a maximum of 75 multiple-choice questions that should be completed within 60 minutes. On a scale of 900, the pass mark is 650. The exam can be delivered in a plethora of languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Polish and more. The cost of this exam is $119, and testing is provided by Pearson VUE.
Reasons to consider CompTIA FC0-U51 exam
You don’t have to choose IT blindly only to realize some years down the line that this wasn’t the right career path for you. By understanding what IT entails, you can choose whether this is a field that you want to join. CompTIA FC0-U51 exam, however, can open many doors for you. Here are various benefits associated with this test:
- You will gain valuable IT skills that can be applied even in a non-technical field
In your journey to CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification, you will learn how to explain and identify computer components, establish network connectivity, install software, and prevent security risks. This information and skills are helpful not only for just entry-level and advanced IT professionals but also for the not so tech-savvy computer users.
- Opportunities for advancing your IT career
By taking this exam, you will discover your strengths in IT and will be able to choose the path you want to follow wisely. Furthermore, if you want to take an in-depth IT training course, you won’t need to go back and acquire a basic IT certification since you already have one.
- Lucrative job opportunities
With the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification, you can take up roles that require basic IT knowledge confidently. Since you have a credential, prospective employers don’t have to guess what you can do and what you cannot. A CompTIA certification is a badge of honor, and any employer will recognize your competency level when they spot it in your CV.
- Attractive Remuneration
Getting a certification in IT can enhance your working abilities and earn you better pay. Additionally, CompTIA is a leading IT certification vendor, and their credentials are recognized worldwide. You will attract top-notch employers from different countries.
- There are no prerequisites for taking FC0-U51
Unlike with many other IT certifications, you don’t require any prior knowledge or experience in IT to pass FC0-U51 test. This makes it easy for anyone interested to register and sit for the exam. Besides, the CompTIA ITF+ it will serve you for the rest of your life. This credential doesn’t require renewal.
Exam preparation tips
1. It is important to prepare well so that you can pass your exam the first time you sit for it. Make sure you spare enough time for studies. You may choose to learn on your own, register for classroom training or do an online course with CompTIA.
2. Begin by checking the exam objectives. This will dictate the content of study materials you choose to use and the areas you must cover. To pass FC0-U51 exam, you should master IT terminology, basic IT concepts, and components of operating systems. You should be able to explain the importance of data and systems troubleshooting as well as be familiar with different programming languages and database concepts. Also, make sure that you know how to set up a computer and peripheral devices, install software, and secure simple wireless network.
3. Make sure you test yourself thoroughly. CompTIA enables learners to assess their skills with the help of an adaptive eLearning tool called CertMaster Practice. Using this tool, you can verify your understanding of the fundamental IT concepts and discover knowledge gaps.
4. Testing doesn’t have to end with CompTIA official tools. You can use other online resources as well. For instance, ExamSnap is an online platform that can provide you with up-to-date CompTIA FC0-U51 exam dumps that you can use for practice. On the ExamSnap website, you get not only exam dumps but also course lectures and a comprehensive study guide at an affordable price.
Are you considering a career in IT but don’t know where to start? Start by taking the CompTIA IT Fundamentals examFC0-U51. The training for this certification will introduce you to various areas of specialization in IT and will enable you to identify your strengths. So, take your FC0-U51 test and choose your future career path with confidence!
अपने मोबाइल पर भड़ास की खबरें पाएं. इसके लिए Telegram एप्प इंस्टाल कर यहां क्लिक करें : https://t.me/BhadasMedia