लखनऊ स्थित एक्टिविस्ट डॉ नूतन ठाकुर ने आज प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी द्वारा 05 अप्रैल 2020 को 09.00 बजे लाइट बुझाने तथा दिया आदि जलाने के संबंध में भाषण के बारे में प्रधानमंत्री कार्यालय (पीएमओ) से सूचना मांगी है.
नूतन ने पीएमओ को पीएमओ अभिलेखों के अनुसार इन निर्देशों को निर्गत करने से संबंधित तर्क एवं कारण एवं इससे संभावित लाभ तथा फायदे की जानकारी मांगी है. साथ ही उन्होंने पूछा है कि ये निर्देश अनिवार्य हैं या मात्र सुझाव हैं, और यदि ये अनिवार्य निर्देश हैं तो इनके उल्लंघन कर क्या दंड प्राविधानित है.
नूतन ने इस संबंध में पीएमओ अथवा भारत सरकार द्वारा निर्गत सरकारी आदेश तथा पीएमओ की पत्रावली की प्रति भी मांगी है.
RTI to PMO on logic/gain to switch off light, burn Diya
Lucknow based activist Dr Nutan Thakur has sent an RTI application to Prime Minister Office (PMO) seeking information about PM Narendra Modi’s speech about switching off lights and burning Diya etc on 05 April 2020 at 09.00 PM.
Nutan has asked the PMO to provide information as per the PMO records about the logic and rationale for issuing these directions and the gains expected from these directions. She has also asked whether these directions are mandatory or suggestive and if they are mandatory, what is the punishment prescribed for violating these directions.
Nutan has sought a copy of the official direction issued by the PMO or Government of India in this regards, along with copy of the PMO file related with this direction.
Attached- Copy of RTI application
Final Status of PMOIN/R/E/20/01663
Applicant Name dr nutan thakur
Date of receipt 03/04/2020
Request Filed With Prime Minister’s Office
Today (03/04/2020) the PM Sri Narendra Modi said in his address to the Nation through Doordarshan that every citizen has to switch off his lights on 05/04/2020 for 09 minutes at 09.00 PM and to light a diya, torch, phone light etc.
In view of these facts, kindly provide the following information-
- As per the documents of the Prime Minister Office (PMO), what is the logic and rationale for issuing these directions.
- As per PMO records, what are the gains that are supposed to take place by following these directions.
- As per the PMO records, is this direction mandatory or is it only suggestive.
- Has the PMO issued any written direction in this regards. If yes, kindly provide a copy of the directions issued in this regards by the PMO or the Government of India.
- If the directions are mandatory and lawful directions of the PM/Government of India, what is the punishment prescribed for violating these directions.
- Kindky provide a copy of the concerned file of PMO, along with the Notesheet and the correspondence with various offices.
Your RTI Request has been filed successfully on RTI Online Portal. The following are the details:- Registration Number: PMOIN/R/E/20/01663 Name: dr nutan thakur Date of Filing: 03/04/2020 Request filed with: Prime Minister’s Office Contact Details:- Telephone Number: 23074072 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org