Below is the leave policy for the employees affected by covid
- As a special case because of Covid pandemic the management has decided to allow 7 days of SL (Sick leave) to all employees affected by Covid.
- In case the employee takes more leave to recover fully the balance would be adjusted from his/her CL (Casual Leave) or EL (Earned Leave).
- If the employee doesn’t have any leave balance then the leaves will be treated as unpaid authorized leaves.
- Any uninformed leave will be considered as two days paid leave as a penalty.
- Also note, work from home is not allowed
- The above will be valid only if proper information is given to HR time to time via email with valid documentary poof (covid test reports through various different tests as per the medical protocol and or on advice from the doctor – doctor certificate and or having completed the Govt decided quarantine protocol)
Thanks & Regards
Asst General Manager – Human Resource
Navabharat Press Ltd.
navabharatmedia dot com