एक्टिविस्ट डॉ नूतन ठाकुर ने आज राष्ट्रीय बाल आयोग की अध्यक्ष स्तुति कक्कड़ को यूपी के मुख्यमंत्री अखिलेश यादव और मंत्री गायत्री प्रजापति के खिलाफ शिकायत भेजी है. ईमेल से भेजी अपनी शिकायत में उन्होंने कहा है कि अखिलेश यादव ने प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री और गृह मंत्री के रूप में अपने पद का दुरुपयोग करते हुए प्रजापति द्वारा एक बच्ची के साथ दुराचार करने की शिकायत पर एफआईआर दर्ज नहीं होने दिया.
साथ ही सुप्रीम कोर्ट के आदेशों के बाद एफआईआर होने पर भी अखिलेश यादव ने गृह मंत्री के रूप में अपने विधिक कर्तव्य का पालन नहीं किया. इतना ही नहीं, उन्होंने एक बच्ची के साथ दुराचार जैसे गंभीर आरोप के अभियुक्त के लिए खुलेआम वोट भी माँगा.
नूतन ने इसे अखिलेश यादव द्वारा अपने पद का गंभीर दुरुपयोग बताते हुए इसे पोस्को एक्ट की धारा 21 में आपराधिक दुराचरण बताया और बाल आयोग से पोस्को एक्ट की धारा 44 में प्रदत्त शक्तियों का उपयोग करते हुए समुचित हस्तक्षेप करते हुए उस बच्ची को न्याय दिलाने की प्रार्थना की.
Complaint against Akhilesh, Prajapati to National Child Commission
Activist Dr Nutan Thakur, today sent a complaint to the National Child Commission Chairperson Stuti Kacker against UP CM Akhilesh Yadav and Minister Gayatri Prajapati.
In her complaint sent through email, she said that Akhilesh Yadav misused his authority as Home Minister of the State to ensure that no Fir was registered against Prajapati in a complaint of sexual abuse of a child. Even after registration of Fir at Supreme Court’s directions, Sri Yadav ensured that no investigation takes place in the case. He even went to Amethi to openly seek votes for a person accused of such serious offence.
Calling it a serious misuse of authority, Nutan called it a criminal offence under section 21 of the POSCO Act and requested the Commission to invoke its power under section 44 of POSCO Act to provide justice to the victim child.
Ms Stuti Kacker,
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights,
Sub:- Complaint against Sri Akhilesh Yadav, CM, Uttar Pradesh and Sri Gayatri Prajapati, Minister, UP
I, Dr Nutan Thakur, an activist based in Lucknow, make the following prayers-
1. That on 17/02/2017, the Hon’ble Supreme Court directed registration of FIR against Sri Gayatri Prasad Prajapati, a minister in the UP Government in connection with cases of alleged gangrape and attempt to rape a woman and her minor daughter.
2. That in compliance of the Hon’ble Supreme Court order, the UP Police got an FIR registered against Sri Prajapati on 18/02/2017 at police station Gautampalli, district Lucknow
3. That the FIR is under various relevant sections of Indian Penal Code, 1861 (IPC, for short) and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 (POSCO Act, for short) related with rape and sexual abuse of a woman and a child, as defined in section 2(1)(c) of the POSCO Act.
4. That the FIR has been registered against Sri Prajapati and six of his accomplices
5. That the FIR could be registered only after the victim approached the Hon’ble Supreme Court and filed a petition there because previously the UP Police had refused to get the FIR registered
6. That even the State DGP Sri S Javeed Ahmed had refused to get the FIR registered, despite the matter related with accusations of gang rape of a woman and a child
7. That the alleged incident had first taken place in October 2014 and continued till July 2016 and when the accused tried to molest the minor daughter of the petitioner, she decided to lodge a complaint after her written request to the DGP in October 2016 went unheeded. Since no FIR was lodged, she moved the Hon’ble Apex court seeking justice
8. That the worst part is that even after registration of the FIR, the UP Police is taking no action in the given case
9. That it is quite obvious that Sri Prajapati is having open patronage of the UP Police
10. That it is also almost certain that Sri Akhilesh Yadav, the Chief Minister and also the Home Minister of UP is giving open and full patronage to Sri Prajapati
11. That the fact that Sri Akhilesh Yadav is giving full patronage to an accused of POSCO Act can be gauged from the following facts-
(a) He ensured that no Fir was registered in the matter from October 2016 till the Hon’ble Supreme Court order
(b) He has ensured as the Home Minister and CM that no investigation is carried out in the matter despite registration of FIR two days ago
(c) He openly sought votes for Sri Prajapati going to his constituency
12. That the above facts make it clear that Sri Akhilesh Yadav as Home Minister and CM has completely failed in his duty to ensure proper implementation of POSCO Act in the given case
13. That section 21 of POSCO says-“Punishment for failure to report or record a case : (1) Any person, who fails to report the commission of an offence under sub-section (1) of section 19 or section 20 or who fails to record such offence under sub-section (2) of section 19 shall be punished with imprisonment of either description which may extend to six months or with fine or with both”
14. That at elementary level Sri Akhilesh Yadav, as Home Minister, seems to have prima-facie committed the criminal misconduct defined in this section
15. That even otherwise Sri Yadav is definitely using his authority as Home Minister to save and safeguard the illegal and improper interests of Sri Prajapati as the accused of a serious offence under POSCO act
16. That the act of non-registration of FIR under political pressure, no investigation so far after registration of FIR and the Home Minister/CM going to Sri Prajapati’s place and openly seeking vote for Sri Prajapati makes it clear that Sri Yadav has completely failed in his duty as CM?Home Minister of UP in safeguarding the interest of the child regarding whom the provisions of POSCO Act have been invoked
17. That it is quite well known that section 44 of the POSCO Act asks the Commission to monitor the implementation of the provisions of this Act in such manner as may be prescribed
18. That in such circumstances, the applicant prays before this Commission to immediately take cognizance of this complaint and take all necessary action as required, including taking appropriate action against Sri Akhilesh Yadav and ensuring that the FIR registered against POSCO Act gets investigated without any delay of any kind
19. That the above facts seem to necessitate immediate attention and enquiry by the Commission to ensure justice to the girl child, who is the victim of this sexual abuse, but no action is being taken due to the huge influence of the accused and the direct protection of the State CM and Home Minister
Hence the above complaint.
Dr Nutan Thakur
5/426, Viram Khand,
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Lt No- NT/Complaint/54/17