लखनऊ : उत्तर प्रदेश के सूचना आयुक्त अरविंद सिंह बिष्ट ने एक बार फिर बुजुर्ग 69 वर्षीय आरटीआई आवेदक बालकिशन गुप्ता का उत्पीड़न किया है। अपेक्षित सूचना बिना उपलब्ध कराए ही आरटीआई आवेदक से ज़बरदस्ती उन्होंने ‘सूचना पूरी मिलने’ संबंधी पेपर पर हस्ताक्षर करा लिए। अब आवेदक ने राज्यपाल और सूचना आयोग से इसकी लिखित शिकायत की है।
बालकिशन गुप्ता ने अपने शिकायत-पत्र में बताया है कि ” बालकिशन गुप्ता बनाम वन सूचना अधिकारी कार्यालय यूपी स्टेट” संबंधी प्रकरण में सात मार्च 2015 को राज्य सूचना आयुक्त ने प्रातः 11:30 बजे बुलाया। पद का दुरुपयोग करते हुए मुझे पुनः अपराह्नन एक बजे, फिर उसके बाद सायं चार बजे उपस्थित होने को कहा। इसके बावजूद मुझे सूचना उपलब्ध कराने की बजाए तुरंत अंतिम रूप से मामला निस्तारित करने की धमकी देते हुए संबंधित पेपर पर मुझसे जबर्दस्ती हस्ताक्षर करा लिया गया। पद का दुरुपयोग करते हुए मुझे प्रताड़ित किया गया।”
संबंधित विवरण अंग्रेजी में –
TO, The Governor, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Sir, Subject:- Complaint against Shri Arvind Singh Bisht, State Information Commissioner, U.P. I, Bal Kishan Gupta Advocate, aged about 69 years resident of……………………………………….. mobile no. 941…………….
applicant do hereby state as follows:-
1. That under RTI Complaint /Second Appeal at serial no.54506 ie Complaint no. S1-5014C13, Hon’ble State Information Commission U.P. Lucknow was pleased to fix 07-04-2015 for hearing of the case.
2. That on dated 07/04/2005 the aforesaid case was listed at Sl. no.5 of the cause list dated 07/04/2015 in the court of Hon’ble Shri Arvind Singh Bisht, State Information Commissioner, U.P.
3. That on dated 07/04/2005, the aforesaid case was called on at 11.30 A.M. The applicant and the Public Information Officer were present. The Public Information Officer did not furnish any information as required by the main RTI application dated 28/12/2012 before the court of Hon’ble State Information Commissioner, U.P. Shri Arvind Singh Bisht. But Hon’ble State Information Commissioner, U.P. Shri Arvind Singh Bisht declared in open court that the case shall be finally disposed off on 07/04/2015 without furnishing any information as required by the main RTI application dated 28/12/2012
4. That the applicant was ready for argument the case on merit but he did not heard the applicant and asked to appear on 13.00 ,16.00 and again 17.00 but still he was not ready to heard the applicant . Hon’ble Shri Arvind Singh Bisht, State Information Commissioner, U.P. acted against the principles of natural justice and behave in a negligent, biased, unreasonable, non-accountable, non transparent and high handed way. He has been refused access to any information under RTI Act. He did not direct the Public Information Officer to supply information asked for, deemed refusal.
5. That on dated 07/04/2015, a complaint addressed to Manneeya Shri Arvind Singh Bisht, State Information Commissioner regarding harassment of the applicant was submitted on dated 07/04/2015.The photo copy of the complaint acknowledged vide sl. no.30060 dated 07/04/2015 of u.p.soochana aayog, Lucknow is enclosed herewith as Annexure no1.
6. That it is relevant to state that the Public Information Officer himself wrote to the dealing officers vide letter no.1697/26-1/Adhi./2014-15 dated 07/01/2015 and letter no.1698/26-1/Adhi./2014-15 dated 07/01/2015 to furnish the information to the applicant. Copy of the aforesaid letter dated 07/01/2015 of the Public Information Officer is enclosed herewith as Annexure no.2.
7. That due to mental harassment of the applicant made by Hon’ble State Information Commissioner Shri Arvind Singh Bisht, the applicant a senior citizen about 69 years old was mentally shocked. Due to sickness of the applicant, the applicant is unable to appear before court of Hon’ble State Information Commissioner Shri Arvind Singh Bisht on the date of adjournment if any.
The applicant further requested Hon’ble State Information Commissioner Shri Arvind Singh Bisht vide my application dated 08/04/2015 for the direction be issued to Public Information Officer to supply the para-wise information required through my RTI Application dated 28/12/2012 in section 6 of RTI Act at the address of applicant after scrutiny at his own level in the light of above-mentioned letters dated 07/01/2015 of the Public Information Officer. The copy of application dated 08/04/2015 is hereby enclosed as Annexure no.3
It is therefore,most respectfully prayed that the Hon’ble Governor may kindly be pleased to order Hon’ble State Information Commissioner, Shri Arvind Singh Bisht for the direction to be issued to Public Information Officer to supply para-wise information required through my RTI Application dated 28/12/2012 under section 6 of the RTI Act after scrutiny at his own level in the light of above-mentioned letters dated 07/01/2015 and/or pass such order which deemed just, fit and proper under the circumstances of the case. Enclosure:- As Above. Dated: 08/04/ 2014, BAL KISHAN GUPTA, APPLICANT.