Santosh Singh : दोस्तों, हमे आपकी मदद की जरूरत है. एक कम्पनी T H Tiger Holidays नाम की है. इसकी वेबसाइट THTigerHolidays.com नाम से है. कहने को तो यह कम्पनी एक हॉलिडे टूर ऑपरेटर कम्पनी है पर जैसा इन लोगों ने मेरे साथ किया है, इसे फ्रॉड कम्पनी कहना ज्यादा ठीक रहेगा. अपने नार्थ-ईस्ट टूर के लिए कानपूर से गुवाहाटी जाने और आने का टिकट तो मैंने खुद बुक किये थे पर वहां 11 दिनों के लिए मैं अपने और अपने परिवार के रहने और घूमने के लिए होटल तथा टैक्सी किराया के पैसे इस कम्पनी को दिए थे. इस कम्पनी ने पैसे तो ले लिए (बैंक-ट्रांसफर का प्रूफ मेरे पास मौजूद है) पर सर्विसेज नही दी.
होटल के पांच दिन के पेमेंट किये पर छः दिन के नही. इसी तरह टैक्सी का भी एक-तिहाई पेमेंट किया पर दो-तिहाईं मेरे को करना पड़ा…इस पुरे प्रोसेस में मैं और मेरे परिवार को न केवल आर्थिक रूप से नुकसान पहुंचा बल्कि काफी कष्ट भी उठाना पड़ा.. दोस्तों, इस सबके बाद मैं इन चिटर्स को छोड़ने तो नही जा रहा हूँ चाहे मुझे कंज्यूमर्स-फोरम, कोर्ट या पुलिस ही क्यों न जाना पड़े.. पर यहां इस बात को शेयर करने के पीछे मेरा उद्देश्य यह है कि हम सब इस और इस जैसी अन्य ट्रैवेल-एजेंसीज के बारे में जानें कि ये कैसे अपने ग्राहकों को ठगती हैं!
यहां मीडिया के दोस्तों से आग्रह है कि वे उचित फोरम पर इसे उठायें, थोड़े और पड़ताल के बाद इस कम्पनी और अन्य कम्पनियों के गोरखधंधे पर एक पूरी स्टोरी तैयार हो सकती है! कोई पुलिस या विधिक मामलों का साथी हैं तो मुझे ये सलाह दे सकता है कि मामले को कैसे फॉलो करना है ताकि मेरा पैसा वापस मिल सके और उन्हें सबक भी मिले कि आगे वो ये धोखेबाजी अन्य ग्राहकों से न करें. और, अन्य सभी दोस्तों से आग्रह रहेगा कि वे इस पोस्ट को शेयर करें, इन आईडी पर मेल भी करें ताकि इस फ़र्ज़ी कम्पनी को अपनी गलती का अहसास हो सके!
ये है कंपनी के कर्ताधर्ताओं को मेरी तरफ से भेजी गई कंप्लेन…
Subject : Refund the money for unfulfilled itinerary of Santosh Kumar Singh for 11 nights & 12 days package of North-East
Dear MR Rakesh Singh /Mr Kuldeep /Mr Akash /Mr Raj,
M/s T H Tiger Holidays
Address: 2nd Floor, Mega Mall,
DLF, -122022, DLF City,
Gudgaon / Guru Gram (Har.)
Plz do respond as it’s a serious issue & I will follow this case to suitable authority of G.O.I., Court, Media &/or Police as deemed fit
1. I, Santosh Kumar Singh (Age-39 years, Profession-Govt service, Contact no 9793125556) along with my family of 03(Wife of 39 years, Daughter of 11 years & Son of 4 years) planned for a North-East India Tour for 11 nights & 12 days in the month of December 2016.
2. For this, I personally booked flights tickets from Kanpur (my place of posting) to Guwahati, to & from. However, I opted for online holiday package booking for hotel-stay & taxi transportation for sight-seeing at North-Eastafter reaching Guwahati.
3. I contacted “TripCrafter Travel Online LLP” (online link http://www.tripcrafters.com/) – for travel agents & they recommended me “T H Tiger Holidays”(Delhi) with contact details of firstname.lastname@example.org & 7452021761 on 31.10.16. (Copy of your recommendation is attached).
4. Then Mr. Rakesh Singh(contact no-8192963223) of M/s T H Tiger Holidays (online link- http://www.thtigerholidays.com/) contacted me through e-mail & confirmed the itinerary of 11 nights & 12 days for North-East India Tour on 31st October itself.(copy of your mail attached)
5. Later, He (Mr Rakesh Singh) amended the itinerary on Nov 11 2016 vide your mail (copy attached). He confirmed the inclusion of Hotel accommodation (1 room with extra bed) for 11 nights, Daily Breakfast, Pick-Up & Drop by AC TATA Indigo, Parking & Toll Tax, Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park, Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park, Boating Charges.
6. He quoted an all-inclusive charge of Rs 74,500/-+GST of 4.6% which amounts to Rs 77,927/- in total & requested to make advance payment in your “AXIS Bank account no-916020021757374, with IFSC Code of “UTIB0001804 of Account name of “T H Tiger Holidays”.
7. I confirmed the package to you(Mr Rakesh Singh) via mail on same date 11.11.2016.
8. Late, I paid an advance payment of Rs 30,500/- vide Bank transfer from Axis Bank Account of 007010100629591(copy of transfer-proof attached) on 17.11.16 i.e. 40% of cost of package, as desired by you.
9. Then you provided me an Invoice with no #TH753035 dated 19.11.16 for this advance payment(copy attached).
10. Here, Mr Akash (with mobile no of 7452021761) came into picture as he only provided the invoice details through your mail ID “email@example.com”. He assured me that you(you & your concern) will book the rooms at Hotel for entire stay after getting the 1st instalment & thereafter requested me to proceed for further payment.
11. On my regular insistence, you provided me the booking details at Hotels from 23.11.16 to 25.11.16 through your mail ID “firstname.lastname@example.org” (copy of your confirmation is attached).
12. Later while my stay from the 1st day of the Tour, I got to know from the Hotel-management that all these booking were done on “To be Paid by the guest” mode which reflects your intention to cheat from the very beginning.
13. However, as I was not aware about your intention, I believed you & paid you 2nd instalment of Rs 30,000/- on 26.11.16(copy of transfer-proof attached)
14. You provided me a 2nd Invoice with no #TH753035 dated 26.11.16 against the payment of 2nd instalment.
15. Your total package cost was also quoted in that invoice only which was Rs 77,927/-(inclusive of Tax. It implied that out of total Rs 77,927/-, Rs 60,500/- was paid to you & 17,427/- was remaining.
16. Again, you assured me that you will provide the Taxi details for sightseeing & transportation from one location to other location during entire tour. But, your response was poor.
17. When you started the delaying tactics & flip-flops, I got susceptible to your motive. I insisted that I will transfer the balance amount of Rs 17,427/- only when you will provide the Taxi-details.
18. But, you had not provided then taxi details till I reached the Guwahati despite my numerous calls to Mr Rakesh & Mr Akash.
19. I along with my family reached Guwahati Airport at 16:00 of 17.12.2016 by Indigo flight & was stuck for more than 1 hr there as there was no taxi at Airport. I called Mr Rakesh & Mr Akash at your cell no with no avail.
20. There, I was stuck with my family at Airport(alien location for us) & there was no one to service us despite making advance payment was a horrible experience. Finally, I booked a Private taxi at a cost of Rs 1,000/- & reached the Hotel (Palacia Inn, Guwahati).
21. While I started the travel from Airport to Hotel, I kept talking you & finally one Mr Kuldeep (with mobile no of 7088990919) came into picture who seems to be responsible person in the beginning.
22. Mr Kuldeep provided me a number of Taxiwala for local transportation at Guwahati through sms which was no use for me as I already started my journey to the hotel after waiting at Airport for more than one hr.
23. After reaching hotel, we got to know that booking for our stay is done by M/s T H Tiger Holidays but payment was not made to the hotel which was surprising for us.
24. However, we keep talking with Mr Kuldeep (with mobile no of 7088990919) & MR Raj (with mobile no of 7452021766) & finally payment was made to Hotel Palacia Inn on 17.12.16 after lot of talking & reminders.
25. From next day of 18.12.16, we had to embark on our North-East Tour of Shillong, Kaziranga, Bomdila, Tawang, Dirnag, Tezpur(Nameri) & back to Guwahati from 18 to 27 December. For this, one taxi was needed which was shockingly not pre-arranged by the tour operator M/s T H Tiger Holidays.
26. Again after lot of persuasion, MR Kuldeep hired & provided the details of Mr Hari Singha (contact no 9854080052) of “M/s Asian Holidays & Expeditions” who are supposed to provide the vehicle for our tour.
27. Mr Hari Singha provided an Taxi vehicle(Sumo) with no of ASG01-GC-4979 for my entire tour.
28. MR Hari Singha was assured payment by Mr Kuldeep as you had only hired them as a Taxi-operator for my tour. However, that was not the case as you have only made a payment of Rs. 10,000/- to them. When you had not payment to the taxi vendor, I had to make a payment of rs 28,200/- to them (Rs 20000/- via Bank-transfer to their account of 31723077926, SBI, Madgharia Branch(Assam) and rest amount of 8206/- through Diesel-expenses throughout my tour. The copy of bill & bank transfer is attached. I have got the copy of bills of Diesel purchase for the vehicle which may be produced if needed.
29. Clarification of taxi-Vendor (Mr Hari Singha) is also attached wherein he has clarified that taxi was hired by Mr Kuldeep of M/s T H Tiger Holidays, but payment was not made by them. Hence, they are constrained into a position to take the payment from the guest i.e. from me.
30. Again for our stay at Shilong, Kaziranga & Bomdila, the same story was continued i.e booking was made on “To be Paid by the guest” basis. However the payment for these 4 days stay was released by you to hotels after lot of persuasion & follow-ups.
31. But from our stay at Tawang (Hotel Zax Star) on 22.12.16 & 23.12.16(6th & 7th day of tour), you stopped paying hotels completely. All these persons of M/s T H Tiger Holidays (Mr Kuldeep: 7088990919, Mr Raj: 7452021766, Mr Rakesh Singh: 08192963223, Mr Akash: 7452021761) stopped responding to my calls & messages. This was not a case of cheating, but a harassment too as I was stuck up with my family in alien condition & practically begging from you for releasing the payment but with no avail.
32. On daily basis, I requested to release the payment through my calls, message & WhatsApp to you as you had taken advance payments. But, either you didn’t pick my calls or mislead me.
33. Consequently, I had to pay for 2 day stays at Hotel Zax Star at Tawang ( 6th & 7th day of the tour), 1 day stay at Awoo Resort at Dirang (8th day of the tour), 1 day stay at Parshanti Cottage Bhakulpong (9th day of the tour) & 02 days (10th & 11th day of tour) stay of me along with my family at Guwahati.
34. If we consider your entire payment of 10,000/- to taxi operator & approx. 14000/- for my initial 05 days stay at hotels during tour, you owe me a Rs 36,500/-, as I had made a advnace payment of rs 60,500/- to you.
35. I had to pay Rs 45,445/- for confirmed services (Rs 28200/- for Taxi & permits + Rs 5000/- for Jeep & Elephant Safari at Kaziranga + Rs 12,245 for Hotel stay for 6th day till 11th days) of tour-itinerary from my pocket despite paying you 60,500/- in advance.
36. I already communicated all this to all of you 04 Gentlemen of M/s T H Tiger Holidays through SMS messages & WhatsApp messages , but you are not responding to my grievance. This clearly shows your malafide intention.
37. Moreover, when I returned from the tour & searched for the review for M/s T H Tiger Holidays, I have read a similar harrowing narratives of cheating & forgery from your client Ms Debalina Banik, Ms Swati Chaudhary & Mr Deepak Patwardhan at your page at www.justdial.com. These reviews can be viewed at this link: “https://www.justdial.com/Delhi-NCR/T-H-Tiger-Holidays-Dlf-City-DLF/011PXX11-XX11-160511213009-M5A7_BZDET”. It imoplies that you are habitual offender.
38. I am a Govt officer in Navratna PSU ”Container Corporation of Inida Ltd.” If you are able to cheat me, it can be easily understood that you must have cheated many common citizens in the past which is evident from above para no 37.
Form the above, it is clearly evident that all of you four Gentlemen(Mr Rakesh Singh, Mr Akash, Mr Kuldeep & Mr Raj) along with your company-M/s T H Tiger Holidays have malafide intention of cheating from the very beginning, you did not provided the assured service despite taking advance money through bank-transfer from me, not explained the reason for this breach of faith & your failure, harassed me & my family during entire tour in the process. I hold you responsible for the financial damage as well as mental harassment to me & my family.
Now, I request all of you to please refund my due amount on you as explained in point no 34 & 35. Pleas refund my money at earliest as assured service are not provided by you & your concern and payment is not made by you for my entire tour itinerary as explained above. Failing which I reserve my right to lodge a Police FIR against all of you four Gentlemen & your concern M/s T H Tiger Holidays under suitable section of Indian Penal Code 415-424 which deal with this type of act of fraud & cheating. I will take this matter to my Government, Court & suitable media.
This is for information & urgent necessary action.
Santosh Kr Singh
Shastri Nagar, Kanpur
E-mail ID: email@example.com
CC to :
Dr. Mahesh Sharma jee, Hon’ble Minister of Tourism(Ind), G.O.I. : to please see & take necessary action plz so that these types of tour-operators & people can’t commit such type of fraud & cheating in Tourism Sector & can’t tarnish the image of the brand “Incredible India”.
CC: The TripCrafters Travel Online” as they had only recommended this operator to me on 31.10.16(recommendation copy attached)
CC : M/s Asian Holidays & Expeditions(Mr Hari Singha) as taxi for mentioned tour was hired from them by M/s T H Tiger Holidays, full payment not made. Finally, I had to make them payment. So, they are the witness as per attached clarification also
कंटेनर कारपोरेशन आफ इंडिया लिमिटेड में वरिष्ठ पद पर कार्यरत संतोष कुमार सिंह की एफबी वॉल से.