Paytm के IPO की लूट की जांच होनी चाहिए। कैसे कोई कम्पनी को ओवररेटेड IPO की अनुमति मिल गई जबकि किसी भी सेक्टर में वह profit में भी नही थी।
परिसम्पतियों से 26 गुना वेल्यू किस आधार पर आंकी गई? रिटेल निवेशकों से एक झटके में करोड़ो रुपये लूट लिए गए।
इसमें न केवल विजय शेखर बल्कि बड़े स्तर पर सेबी के अधिकारियों की मिलीभगत की आशंका है।
Note: मुझे अनुमान था यही होगा इसलिए 1 रुपया भी paytm में निवेश नही किया।
चट्टान प्रताप सिंह-
My friends subscribed the IPO (max lots) solely based on the influencers’ advice and did no research.
When I asked why, they said, “Paytm is a big brand. It can become the next Tata any day.”
Here’s how today went:
- 9:00 AM: As Paytm was about to list on the Stock Exchange, it was very obvious to everyone (who understand finance) that it was going down.
- 9:30 AM: Out of FOMO, my overconfident friends placed more orders worth ₹2,00,000 in pre-listing to book quick profits.
- 10:00 AM: Paytm’s listed at a discount of 10%
- 10:02 AM: Worried folks placed more orders worth ₹4,00,000 to recover the lost amount
- 10:05 AM: The price recovered a bit and showed little profits to my worried friends. They could have made an EXIT, but they didn’t (because greed!)
- 11:00 AM: The stock further dived to 17%. Stupid people again placed orders worth ₹10,00,000 to recover all the losses incurred in one go.
- 11:15 AM: Prices recovered a bit. They could have sold everything and left with little loss (but no, again GREED!)
- 12:50 PM: Again the stock showed temporary recovery (they again didn’t sell because they thought it was finally going to RALLY) 🙂
- 2:00 PM: The stock was trembling and it was obvious that a crash was awaiting. They still didn’t sell because someone on Twitter told them it’s gonna recover in the long term.
- 3:30 PM: The market closed and Paytm lost nearly 1/3 market cap in just 5 hours. And my friends? They didn’t only lose their life savings, they are now on road.
The friends in this story are none other the gullible small investors who always fall for influencers.
They didn’t need a degree in Economics, if they thought for a moment with logic and reasoning, the end picture would have been super obvious to them.
But no, who listens to me these days?
इसे भी पढ़ें-